Let's Have a Pamper Party!!!

Learn to pamper your skin the natural way. At Pura we have the products and information you need to be naturally you.



*Aromatic soy candles - scents made of essential oils



*All natural body salts/sugar scrubs - chemical free, and scented with essential oils



*Natural moisturizing lip balm - natural oils and butters/petroleum free



*Natural body butter - natural butters and oils, petroleum free, and scented with essential oils



*Natural perfume/body sprays - made with natural oils and scents created using essential oils



* Mineral make up - eye shadow, lip gloss, foundation, and make up customized just for you

Hair Care Products - made using rare and exotic butters and oils.

*HANDMADE SOAP - COMING SOON







For more information send requests to purabodynaturals@gmail.com







Thursday, April 15, 2010

I Love Make Up

Who knew creating mineral make up could be so much fun!!! I've discovered the joy of being able to create natural make up with simple minearls and colors.  The greatest part is the make up looks FABULOUS and the colors really pop.  I have so many colors and I'm still making more as we speak; I think I can create colors forever.  I'm in the process of gathering people to provide feedback on the complete product line.  If you know someone that loves free samples and wants more information about natural beauty, direct them to the blog.  I'll be posting pictures of the make up soon.

Naturally You

No comments:

Post a Comment