Let's Have a Pamper Party!!!

Learn to pamper your skin the natural way. At Pura we have the products and information you need to be naturally you.



*Aromatic soy candles - scents made of essential oils



*All natural body salts/sugar scrubs - chemical free, and scented with essential oils



*Natural moisturizing lip balm - natural oils and butters/petroleum free



*Natural body butter - natural butters and oils, petroleum free, and scented with essential oils



*Natural perfume/body sprays - made with natural oils and scents created using essential oils



* Mineral make up - eye shadow, lip gloss, foundation, and make up customized just for you

Hair Care Products - made using rare and exotic butters and oils.

*HANDMADE SOAP - COMING SOON







For more information send requests to purabodynaturals@gmail.com







Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Epiphany

Time and time again people ask "why did I go natural?"  Initially I transitioned because I was tired of the chemical burns and realized I could have my hair straight without the use of a relaxer i.e. ceramic irons.  For a little over a year I straightened my hair simply because I didn't want to chop it off, I was afraid of what it would look like.  I could see the new growth each time it was wet, but the thought of wearing it in that manner was never an option.  My stylist would always comment on the soft texture of my hair and the patterns of my curl, but I wasn't buying it.

As usual I grew tired of the two textures, so I went to the salon one day and decided to cut the remaining relaxer out.  I spent the next year trying to figure out what to do with my hair in it's natural state.  Once again as usual, I wore a wig, weave, braids, or anything that covered the appearance of my hair.  Then, one morning I woke up and something was different.  I didn't care if people saw my natural hair, I loved it.  From that moment on I felt as though I wanted to change so many other things in my life as well.  What started with my hair has taken me to heights I never considered emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.  I'm finally free.

Naturally You

No comments:

Post a Comment