Let's Have a Pamper Party!!!

Learn to pamper your skin the natural way. At Pura we have the products and information you need to be naturally you.



*Aromatic soy candles - scents made of essential oils



*All natural body salts/sugar scrubs - chemical free, and scented with essential oils



*Natural moisturizing lip balm - natural oils and butters/petroleum free



*Natural body butter - natural butters and oils, petroleum free, and scented with essential oils



*Natural perfume/body sprays - made with natural oils and scents created using essential oils



* Mineral make up - eye shadow, lip gloss, foundation, and make up customized just for you

Hair Care Products - made using rare and exotic butters and oils.

*HANDMADE SOAP - COMING SOON







For more information send requests to purabodynaturals@gmail.com







Saturday, January 15, 2011

Thanks Lil Better Butter

A fellow entrepreneur and I traded goodies as we both discovered we’re butter lovers.  I’ve heard many great things about Lil Better Butter so I was more than thrilled to try some. 

Lil Better Butter description from website:
A smooth creamy blend of unrefined shea butter,coconut oil and extra virgin olive oil. Lil Better butter is excellent to seal moisture into hair and skin. This product is all natural and handmade.

Lil Better Butter is worthy of all the praises I’ve heard plus some more.  Being that I have very dry skin I take careful measures to apply oil based products while my skin is still moist and can absorb it better.  After applying the butter my skin was very soft and not to mention the scent had me smelling as fresh as a baby.  In addition, the butter was whipped making it very light and fluffy, so it melted right into my skin.

Mango Honey Shine description from website:
An all natural pomade made with honey, mango butter and coconut oil. This pomade will help tame fly aways and add shine to braids, twists and wash-n-gos.

The item has a natural honey scent and a sweet flavor. It can be used as a lip balm.

The description says it all.  Being that I love mango butter I was more than happy to use this on my edges and throughout my hair.  My hair was sooo soft and there was an obvious shine especially around my edges.  I did use it on my skin with great results too; my skin was soft and I smelled sweet like honey. 

AvoCoco Description from the website:

A lightweight moisturizer with an avocado butter base and coconut oil for seal and shine. AvoCoco Cream comes in a two ounce container and has the scent of baby powder.

Avocado Butter is hydrogenated avocado fruit oil that yields a soft, ivory to light greenish, creamy and soft butter that has excellent penetrating properties. Avocado butter is a very rich, moisturizing treatment for the hair and skin, and it has some natural sunscreen properties.

Since I love avocado butter I was very excited about trying this one.  It’s lighter than shea butter so for anyone that likes light butters this blend would be great.  I used it on my skin and hair with both resulting in soft goodness. 

Overall I would give Knapsgirl an A+ for their great products.  The goodies can be purchased at Knaps Girl Etsy shop. 






Naturally You

2 comments:

  1. Lil Better Butter: Initially when I first opened the jar, it looked like it would be so a hard-cream, but when I went to take some out, I quickly learned this butter is so whipped that it just comes up easily. It has a light smell, nothing drastically sweet/nutty, just a good balance. The first time I used the butter, I did so after co-washing my hair and used it as a sealant in conjunction to other products. It was ok, my hair felt at the time coated and maybe just a tad softer and it sealed in the moisture for that day, but by the next day, my hair felt a little dry again, so I reapplied. Point was, my hair wasn’t as soft as it could get. The next time I used it, I did my regular wash/deep treatment

    ReplyDelete